Welcome to the British Society for Sexual and Impotence Research
The British Society for Sexual and Impotence Research (BSSIR) was founded in 1997 for the purpose of promoting research and exchange of knowledge of impotence and other aspects of sexual function and dysfunction, in both men and women, throughout the UK scientific community.
The principal orientation of BSSIR is toward basic science of sexual function and dysfunction, and the clinical aspects of diagnosis and treatment of sexual problems in both men and women.
Our favorite sites:
Male enhancement pills
Progentra side effects
How does Progentra work?
The Society recognizes the importance of a holistic approach to understanding of human sexuality and its problems, and encourages research into all of its many aspects. The Society will encourage, foster and maintain the highest standards in clinical practice amongst its members, and promote the adoption of similar standards amongst UK health professionals in general.
Malegenix Coupon Code
- Nugteren HM, Balkema GT, Pascal AL, Schultz WC, Nijman JM & van Driel MF, “Penile enlargement: From medication to surgery”, J Sex Marital Ther, 2010;36(2):118–23.
- Vardi Y, “Is penile enlargement an ethical procedure for patients with a normal-sized penis?”, Eur Urol, 2006 Apr;49(4):609-11.
- Oderda M & Gontero P, “Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: Fact or fiction?”, BJU Int, 2011 Apr;107(8):1278––82.
- R. Morgan Griffin (2010). “Penis enlargement: Does it work?”. WebMD. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Campbell J & Gillis J, “A review of penile elongation surgery”, Transl Androl Urol, 2017 Feb;6(1):69–78.
- Levine, LA; Becher, E; Bella, A; Brant, W; Kohler, T; Martinez-Salamanca, JI; Trost, L; Morey, A (April 2016). “Penile Prosthesis Surgery: Current Recommendations From the International Consultation on Sexual Medicine”. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 13 (4): 489–518. doi:10.1016/j.jsxm.2016.01.017. PMID 27045255.
- Christie Blatchford (May 2, 2001). “The beauty butchers”. National Post. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Shamsodini, Ahmad; Al-Ansari, Abdulla A.; Talib, Raidh A.; Alkhafaji, Haidar M.; Shokeir, Ahmed A.; Toth, Csaba (December 2012). “Complications of penile augmentation by use of nonmedical industrial silicone”. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 9 (12): 3279–3283. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02563.x. ISSN 1743-6109. PMID 22145947.
- Fukuda, Hidetsugu; Endo, Hiromi; Katsuzaki, Jyoji; Mukai, Hideki (2016-08-01). “Development of nodules on the glans penis due to hyaluronic acid filler injection”. European journal of dermatology: EJD. 26 (4): 416–417. doi:10.1684/ejd.2015.2600. ISSN 1952-4013. PMID 26081014.
- “American Urological Association – Penile Augmentation Surgery”. www.auanet.org. Retrieved 2018-03-14.